The Atlanta Jewish Film Festival is made up of countless volunteers, a wide range of sponsors and donors, more than 38,600 festivalgoers, and a small, dedicated staff that spends all year making AJFF the best film festival experience possible. If you would like to be a part of the AJFF team, please look at our internship opportunities or job listings.
- Kenny Blank, Executive Director – kenny [at] ajff.org
- Brad Pilcher, Associate Director – brad [at] ajff.org
- Lori Zelony, Development Director – lori [at] ajff.org
- Danit Drory, Development Associate - danit [at] ajff.org
- Shellie Schmals, Film Programming Manager – shellie [at] ajff.org
- Chris Holland, Programming & Operations Manager – chris [at] ajff.org
- Leah Sitkoff, Communications Manager – leah [at] ajff.org
- Sarah Murphy, Office Manager – sarah [at] ajff.org
If you'd like to contact any of our staff, please use our contact form to ensure your inquiry reaches the right person.